? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

17 October 2007

Let the Blogging Bonanza Begin

Ta-da! The Fields Four have made it into cyber-space! I have to admit I chose this font because it has the word "grande" in the title. I'm thinking so much of what we're given each day is grand! From the skunk (who was mostly pure white) in the front yard last night to my caving in and eating two Almond Crunch Ice Cream bars tonight. Daddy's grand entrance from a business trip with a little wooden airplane in tow. Let me include my grand concern for my sweet momma's health and the loss of a Fields' family friend as well as the father of friends passing this week. Grand. It's all grand. Grand amazement. Grand delight. Grand frustration. Grand heartache. All of us sitting protected, secure, loved in the palm of an even grander hand.