? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

08 April 2008

No Love for the "BIKINI"

While we were eating our zucchini tonight, my darling Miss firmly announced, "I don't like bikini," in a most sensitive, polite, whiny three old way. Of course, her renouncing of bikini filled my heart with complete and utter joy, and in overwhelming agreement I gave up my desire to align with "bikini" too. Of course, my bikini had the faint scent of coconut oil and sandy grit to it; however, I stand with my girl! There are just some things you cannot like.