? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

21 December 2008

To You; Love, K.

Not much time these days to catch you up on the activities around here. I'm hoping to pick up my Christmas cards before Christmas, and I won my mom's Ebay auction: $2 and change for a Barney shaped potato, from my mother. Ha! We really are having a ball around here; very busy! Just wanted to give you this before I hit the sack for the night: www.theinterviewwithgod.com. My gift to you--
With love,
K.

1 comments:

Erin said...

So beautiful Kristin! My mom and I just watched it together and loved it. What neat messages to remember at Christmas time. Also amazing photography! Hope you and your family have a great holiday together. Love you!