? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

08 December 2010

Amoeba Love

I told Donald the other day that I have "amoeba love" for Karis; the kind of love that could just wrap itself around the unsuspecting, little edible and swallow it up whole.  Yep, that's how I feel about my little babinski.  She's such an EASY baby and smiles, smiles, smiles.  PRECIOUS.

My Amoeba Love

At her 4 month appointment Karis weighed 14.13 pounds (75th percentile) and was 24 inches long (50th percentile).  Her head was a whopping 90th percentile.  I'm afraid she comes by her big head naturally.  (Some of you will get that -)

Let's see, Karis slept through the night just before Thanksgiving, rolled over on Thanksgiving Day for the 1st time, and can completely delight herself by pondering her fingers.  She also loves to grab her toes and smile at me with a look of sheer accomplishment.  We adore her!

Caroline and Jackson are super big-sibs: 
          -holding her until she squirms --not a long wait
          -making silly faces
          -jiggling whatever baby contraption she is in (Jackson)
          -reading to her (Caroline)
They are a HUGE help when I need a diaper or burp cloth in a pinch, which seems to be often.  As we say in the south, they have taken to her like bees to honey.

I would be remiss if I did not also mention "Dad of the Year".  He is still getting up with Karis when she wakes to change diapers, reassure her, or bring her to me when we cave at 3:00 AM.  He is pretty incredible in the waking hours too.

More Amoeba Love




1 comments:

Erin said...

What a little joy! I feel the same way about Kole - he is just the sweetest little chubs and I can't get enough of him! Makes me sad he's my last. I'm so happy both of us were blessed with a mellow, adorable third!