? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

20 October 2008

Happy Blogging Birthday!

Ahhh! I missed my blog's first birthday! I am such a horrible blogger. I think I'm supposed to write how much "I love bloggin' with all my heart, bloggity blog blog..." Isn't that what the most talented and dedicated bloggers do? Alas, Face Book and wee children have captured my attention these past few weeks. I will so make it up to you, my big 1 year old blog!

Happy blog-ing to you!
Happy blog-ing to you!
Happy bloooog-ging to yoooooo-uuuu,
Happy blog birthday to you, Alacrity 101!



Bit o' Blog Trivia:
I named my blog after my dad's sailboat.
(Better the blog than one of the kids!)

2 comments:

the swimmer said...

hey - i'm impressed you even KNOW the birthday of your blog!!

I believe in blogging only when the mood strikes - no pressure. Living your life has GOT to be more important than documenting it, right?

Love your posts!!

Erin said...

I always wondered where your blog name came from! Very cool. I'm so excited that Kim has a blog now too! LOVE feeling like I'm not that far away from you two. :) :) :)
p.s. moved you out of the private blog list (don't ask me what I was thinking!) You're now part of the pary. Hooray! ;)