? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

22 May 2008

In Honor of Fellow "Word Nerd" David Cook

Caroline and I had a ball last night watching "The American Idol," as she likes to call the show. During the Donna Summer tribute she was just jamming away singing,

"I need some pas-ta baby tonight
I want some pas-ta, baby this evenin' "
Gotta love innocence!
(Just to reassure some of you, last night was a special occasion.)
Some other funnies that she said this week:
1. As I was walking out the door to run errands, I was reminding Caroline to help her daddy by being a good hostess to her company. She reassured me that she would be "the most-est." That's my girl! The hostess with the most-est.
2. While at youth group rather than chiming in with amen at the end of the blessing, she joyfully closed with "Man!"
3. Over the past few days she has been over-enunciating her L's in every word that has one. Don't know what that's about but it's quite cute.

1 comments:

Erin said...

Love it! Kids say the cutest things don't they! I'm going to start ending my prayers with "Man"!