? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

07 May 2008

Treasure Found

I've been dying to show off my find from the Meals on Wheels yard sale -- two sterling silver bracelets for a whopping total of $1. Whoo-hoo! I usually skip the jewelry at yard sales too, but having arrived extra early and not wanting to appear overly eager I decided I could afford to slowly peruse the jewels for a bit since they were the first exhibit. I'm so glad I did, although the lady in front of me at the checkout found a brand new, still wrapped in plastic Cuisinart ice cream maker. Lesson learned: pride cometh before a yard sale loss!
Ta-da! Stamped 925/Mexico