? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

15 June 2010

My Life and My Men

I had two dates today! Nope. It's not my birthday or even my anniversary, and they did not include my mom, thank you very much.

Date #1:
After my youngest boyfriend and I hit the specialty stores in the metropolis of Fork Union, he suggested we have tacos for lunch. Voila! There we were moments later looking at one another eyeball to eyeball in our cowboy themed booth just the two of us. I taught him how to handle his taco and eat over his plate, and he taught me that he can count to 5 in Spanish! Who knew?! Mucho gracias, Dora! My little Jackaroo and I need to get out more often.

Date #2:
You know you are (a) in a rural area, (b) desperate to get out, and (c) a parent in need of romance when you and your sweetie eagerly head to the Ruritan Lodge to hear a dentist speak, and you call it a date night. Picture the scene -- little concrete building, old fan from the '40s whirring in the background, ancient newspaper articles framed along the wall... The secret life of a lodge! Donald and I had the best time laughing at ourselves! The dentist is actually a dear friend and a significant number of beloveds from church are members of this Lodge, thus the invitation. Our friend Jay did a beautiful job presenting his practice and I'm really inspired by all the Ruritans do for our community. It was wonderful and thankfully, we didn't have to wear moose horns to get in. Donald and I nudged knees under the table, I had the company of the county's most handsome elderly men, all with a free ham dinner ta-boot! Always fun to feel like you've stepped into a novel of some kind.

0 comments: