? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

29 June 2010

Swiss Cheese Soul


It's 2:30 in the morning and I haven't slept a wink. I believe I am suffering from a Swiss Cheese Soul at the moment. You must know what I mean. When you're soul has taken a lot of hits during the day, and you're the one who has poked out most of the holes. Allow me to illustrate -


Hole #1:
I wrote my "To-Do-Before-Baby-Arrives" list and am totally overwhelmed with how I am supposed to redecorate, contact every long lost friend, and dust my basement in the next 21 days. And yes, I am partially serious. The dry wall men came today and did a fine job of hanging the walls downstairs. However, they did not hang plastic to protect the rest of the area. In the process we developed a lovely coat of fine white powder on everything from laundry room to wreaths, not to mention however much will move in upstairs with us.

But wait! That's not a very good example. Let me try again to explain SCS...

Hole #2:
I emotionally barfed over friends today while revealing a tad bit too much of how I was feeling at the moment about one or twenty or so situations.


Hole #3:
Ah yes, here's a big one -- I spontaneously handed over my quasi loved-hated position of leading my Sunday School class in the heat of a discussion. This ultimately should be a relief, but I am feeling more like I gave my puppy away. Will it miss me? Will I ever see it again? Pathetic!!


Holes #4, 5, 6 & 7:
My belly is so big it almost hurts to turn over in bed, my feet feel dry and no amount of lotion is helping, everyone in the WORLD is sleeping but me, and we have no more ice cream!!!!!!!!


Guess who is the center of her universe at moment and apparently has her fingers in a few holes?

Lord, please shine Your light through these goofy holes and fix what I have poked out. Better to be a window with your character shining through than just a blob of stink'n smelly cheese.


1 comments:

the swimmer said...

Honey, you've got hormones coursing through you at full speed. Give yourself a break! And for goodness sake - go buy more ice cream!!!

As always, I am in awe of you. Looks like I'm going to miss seeing your new arrival as much as I missed your pregnancy - I wish you the very best and know that I will be keeping up with you virtually from NC!