? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

15 June 2010

SURPRISE! I've had over a year's hiatus and I have to admit I have not missed blogging. What I have missed is looking back on the past year and remembering all those precious details and highlights that fade all too quickly to the back of my mind. I can see where keeping a blog is a personal gift to moi, so I am trying desperately to get back into the groove of digital memory keeping.

It's funny how heart felt conversations can turn resistance around pretty quickly. I was sharing some serious convictions with good friends about how blogging can portray the facade of a perfect life. I am certainly guilty of putting my best out there and leaving the junk behind. I suppose that would be the point! If I kept an old fashioned album my sticky pages would not be holding the photo ops from my worst days. So that gave me some freedom to start up again. But, then I realized I only became a touch sensitive or maybe even competitive, thus my "convictions", when I spent too much time reading complete strangers' blogs and measuring myself to them. Oh Nelly!! I was allowing this trap to rob me from a personal joy. What a sucker! I do confess to enjoying my friends' blogs when I take a moment to indulge, but that's because I enjoy my friends and know their hearts. Anyhow, I am getting sidetracked...

So I have given myself some reasonable goals for diving in once again, mainly to stay on top of archiving our memories and capture this very important upcoming season in our lives. I also knew I was ready to write again when I couldn't sleep due to all the lists and comments and stories I wanted to record just from that week.

Ready, set... I'm jumping in!

1 comments:

Erin said...

YEA!!! I'm so happy you're blogging again! It's reallly true - such a great gift to yourself. I go back and read old posts of mine and I'm so happy I wrote little things down about my girls. Stuff that had already slipped my mind!

I'm thrilled you're having a third! When are you due? Three is crazy, but I'm sure loving my little one. Nothing like having a baby in the house again. :)

I've LOVED hearing from you lately! Your e-mail made my day. Looking forward to more fun posts. I've missed you Kristin!