? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

16 August 2010

Laughables From Today

After singing "Old MacDonald" today, I asked Jackson what he would have on a farm...
     "Butterflies.
     pause
     "PJs"
     pause
     "Portipines, and a TRUCK!"




Laying in bed with Caroline tonight I was showing her how she would be 5 "fingers" old for only a few more hours.  Then grabbing the teachable moment I flashed my 5 fingers 7 times plus my pointer finger to show her how many 5s there are in my age, stressing how she will be 6 tomorrow and I will be 36.  (I was shocked myself at how many times my hand had to open and shut to get to 35!)  She then said...
     Caro:  "You're not young, " with a bit of an exasperated sigh and smile.
     Me:     "No, I guess... not."
     Caro:  "Wow!  That's like a 'Heads up!'"

0 comments: