? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

20 August 2010

First Firsts

Whizzzzzz--  Watch out, there life goes!  So much to catch before it wiggles away...


After a hearty breakfast of chocolate chip pancakes our little miss started her
1st grade adventure. 
Can you guess which parent dressed which kid?

It was a family affair! 
Daddy went to work late and even Grandma joined in the fun. 
Here we are making the trek to the bus stop at 7 a.m. 
(Jackson might be afraid of my postpartum early morning look.)

Big step!  No big tears for Mommy this year, just a big tug on the heart strings.

Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to school I go!  Delighted to be sitting next to Bella.

Super start to a fresh season!

Grammy picked Caroline up from the bus stop and said the first words out of her mouth were,
"It was awesome!"  =Whew!=
Caro's favorite part of the day was telling her teacher that she's a Christian,
and having her teacher reply, "I am too!"



Jackson's 1st day of preschool was the 13th.
He was sooooooo excited to go to school and have a big boy backpack!

Kissing Karis good-bye.


Flying Jacks to the "vinvan".

Jackson's first hook experience caught on film!

Time for me to leave.  I can do it.  I think I can, I think I can...

Jackson said he really liked school. 
He played with planes and looked for "Bailwee" from VBS most of the time. 
Ms. Allie said he was very good with playing play dough and is really creative. 
(I got a chuckle out of that.)

Ms. Allie is the big sister of one of my former second grade students.  How is cool is that?!


0 comments: