? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

01 August 2010

Ten Things About Karis


I just heard Karis giggle for the 1st time! She was sleeping in my arms and woke herself up. Be still my heart!

Number One: Shake A Leg
Throughout the last couple months of my pregnancy I would feel this spastic vibration for a couple of seconds every now and then. I wasn't sure what it was, but now I know for certain. Her little leg likes to give a shout out to the world without notice. It's pretty cute. Let's just say she has a head start on the Hokey Pokey.

Number Two: Barn Yard Phonics
I think her favorite letters are "N" and "Short E" -- She likes to remind us of their sounds whenever she feels the need for a little attention. That and since day one she has had this cough that sounds like a duck's quack, unusually loud!

Number Three: Sweet Cheeks
Karis has the most adorable, teeny, tiny bumm! Must be a gene from generations ago.

Number Four: Ice Cream Diet Only, Please
She is not a garlic fan at this point, but there is always hope! Until that day I guess I'll just have to tough it out with my Breyers. Poor, poor me.

Number Five: Favorite Place
She loves the outdoors! Nature is baby Valium in my book.

Number Six: The Eyes Say It All
Karis goes out of her way to let me know that she loves to be held by me. I feel like a million bucks when I pick her up and she calms down instantly, focusing on my face like I am her hero! Then humbles me the next second as her gaze wanders to my bangs and her little brow furrows as if to say, "Mommy, second day hair just doesn't work for you."

Number Seven: Speaking of Hair
She thinks so highly of her daddy that she dons his hairdo!

Number Eight: Ear Prints
The tops her delicate ears have these little dents like someones fingertip rested there for awhile. Too darling for words!

Number Nine: Darling Digits
Piano playing fingers and tree climbing toes! There's nothing more precious than your baby grasping your fingers and her toes curling at your tickle, wondering where in the world they will go.

Number Ten: Sweet Dreams
She must have the best dreams! Little coos and ahs along with crooked grins and wide smiles. Oh, to sleep like a baby!

0 comments: