? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

20 August 2010

"Toof-less!"

While I was saying my goodbyes to friends at our Wednesday night church dinner, Caroline ran to me and threw her little chin up in the air to reveal a huge smile with a great, big gap!  Her eyes were as wide open as her mouth, and her hand was high in the air carrying her front baby tooth in a plastic bag like a new trophy.  It took me only a second and then I realized what a big moment this was.  ...The first day of kindergarten, first kiss, off to college, wedding day, loosing your first front tooth -- all biggies in my book.  When I asked her how it happened, she blurted, "Jackson knocked it out!!" which made it all the more fun.  Apparently Jackson was running toward her and landed with some body part in her face, and voila!  Of course the Tooth Fairy was prepared and left a shiny Sacajawea coin under her pillow.  We're loving the new whistle her words have taken on as well as her new look!

New Sister, First Grade, 6th Birthday, Lost Tooth...
It's Been An Exciting Month

0 comments: