? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

15 September 2010

If I Could, I Would

I had the best time the other morning answering "If I could do anything regardless of time, money, ability I would..." on a blog.  It was hard listing only three answers.  I'd love to know what you, my three friends who read this blog, would do.  Remember this has nothing to do with regrets and should be somewhat realistic.

If I could, I would...


1. Be an avid runner with a swishy ponytail

2. Travel the U.S. in a luxury RV and hike all the national parks, especially Yellowstone/Grand Tetons

3. Secretly plant daffodils and tulips all over... Wouldn't the spring be extra awesome?!
 
4.  Be the person that gets to name things:  roads, crayons, lipsticks, ice creams...
 
5.  Adopt lots of orphans
 
6.  Raise my kids without ever loosing my patience (probably falls into the "totally not possible" range)
 
7.  Be fluent in sign language
 
8.  Have one of those decorating TV shows redo my entire home
 
9.  Work for an impactful ministry like LPM
 
10. Collect & sell antique china, linens, jewerly in a Victorian town like Cape May, NJ -- minus the NJ part

11.  Ride in a hot air balloon

12.  Be happy to have my hubby hang deer antlers in our family room -- This should be a "I would if only I could..."  Ha!

13.  Travel

14. Have a large, flat enough yard so when you lay in the grass you can see the curvature of the atmosphere

15.  Raise my kids on lots of land with an orchard and some chickens

16.  Speak a foreign language fluently -- probably Spanish

17.  Paint landscape portraits at the beach and have a seafood restaurant sell them

Still thinking of some...

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hmmm...if I could I would live next door to Kristin and chat with her every morning while eating Belgium waffles with strawberries. Then I would head to practice for my debut on So You Think You Can Dance which I would of course win. :)

Erin said...

If I could I would also take endless grammar classes and learn how to spell "Belgian" waffles.

Nice.