? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

07 September 2008

Blessing on Aisle Three

We had a very relaxing weekend for which I am so thankful. Caroline recovered quickly from a stomach bug =whew=! Jacks started saying "thank you." Donald was loving the football games on prime-for-TV-watching, newly arranged couches. I in all of my brilliancy went to Food Lion early Saturday morning in sheets of driving rain certain the weather would only get worse. Of course, it turned out to be a brilliant, sunny afternoon. So we made a family trip to the library and to Dunkin Doughnuts. Does it get any better?!

Yes in-deedy! Today was awesome, too. We had a great time with friends in our Sunday school class, awesome worship, lunch at The Village with friends, a 2 hour nap, then back together with family. Let me explain why Sunday school was so good though. First, you have to understand that I am the teacher. OK, enough said. Now, I so desire for my friends and I to really "taste and see" (Ps. 34:8) just how good the Lord is, as in experiencing Him in real life not religion, that I just could not hold back from sharing a recent God-story. You see, yesterday I was strolling through my other home, our lovely Food Lion when something glorious caught my eye. I nearly caused a stroller calamity by screeching my buggie to a halt. Being a little taken aback by the vision before me I overcame all doubt and praised the Lord for the dark chocolate peanut butter by my side! Lo, not only dark chocolate, but white chocolate and cinnamon raisin swirl, too!! So today I took my peanut butter to church, and we all had a taste of the good stuff! God is so awesome; way better than dark chocolate peanut butter! Hope your weekend was as blessed as ours!




1 comments:

Katie said...

Yum! See, this is one of the many reasons I can be your personal assistant some day! You can use a little (all be it, tasty) example to show God's love for us. Who would have thought to share your find in such a way!

I miss you. Let's talk soon. I am trying to get phone calls made during the week. I have been trying for 2 weeks to call MR back. Everytime I start to think I can make a phone call I am needed. I know I will get this 2 children thing down at some point!

Love,
Katie