? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

08 September 2008

Hi friends,
I just heard psychologists believe there are over 2,000 defined fears. However, we are born with only two innate fears: the fear of falling and the fear of loud noises. Interesting, huh. Here's another bit of trivia: The Bible has 365 commands to "fear not." One for every day of the year on our western calendars. Works for me! If all but two fears are learned, how much time we must waste learning to be afraid and practicing fear! One fear I deal with is being outside in the dark. Here's my banner these days in those moments: "You are my lamp, O LORD; the LORD turns my darkness into light." (2 Sam. 22:29) With God on my side what's the darkness!


So here's what I'm curious about, what are some of your fears? Don't be scared...

0 comments: