? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

16 September 2008

Face Hook

"Face Hook" would be a better name for Face Book, don't you think? My goodness I have just spent an hour AGAIN being sucked in. What a waste of time! Not good for a gal with addictive tendencies. This is going to take some discipline. I feel like I've been fishing in an empty well. No doubt it's been intriguing and has satisfied some curiousity, but more than anything it has dredged up chunks of the past that are better left under the muck of old memories. I'm just confiding in you, my tens of cyberspace friends, that this is proof we live in a society that is excellent at building loads of relationships that are about an inch thick in depth. Time for me to get off the computer, stop typing at myself, and make a phone call to a real voice or better yet make plans with a friend! Anyone free?

1 comments:

Erin said...

I'm with ya! Between facebook and blogging I'm on the computer WAY too much wasting away the day...
Can't wait to actually see you face to face! :)