? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

09 September 2008

We did it!




This morning could have been a disaster: 8:00 a.m. portrait appointment, shots for Caroline, rain...


But we were on time for our photo shoot! I can hear my nearest and dearest clapping for me now. Brook did an amazing job, especially considering it is a hazy, very-humid-bad-hair-day kind of a day! Thank you so much, Mrs. Robinson! http://www.brookphotos.blogspot.com Caroline would like more chocolate chip cake with Anne Charlotte too.



From there we were in town and found a mattress cover for Caroline's new big girl bed, lickety split. I was amazed at all we had accomplished by 9:45! Is this how everyone else with tots lives?



Then onto Caroline's dreaded 4 year old checkup where she was given 4 immunization shots, for goodness sake! I was amazed and relieved at how well it went. Whew! Then onto Chandlers Bakery for sugar cookies and Guadalajara's for lunch with Donald. And now my darlings are asleep and I'm going to make a run for the sheets myself!


Gotta love hazy days!








(I took more photos of Jackson because I have similar pics with Caroline near the same age.)

5 comments:

Cindy Hersman said...

Oh my gosh - BEAUTIFUL! I've already emailed Brook after seeing these! I love it.

Kelly said...

OMG - these pictures are amazing!

Melissa said...

Girl--they are gorgeous!! I'm speechless!

Katie said...

Great pictures, Kristin! I hope you enjoyed your photo shoot. :)
Love ya!

Erin said...

Simply beautiful! You and your little guy should be on a billboard!