? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

29 September 2008

Homework at the Tender Age of Four!

Caroline and a 15 year old friend of the family were discussing homework last night, and I got such a kick out of Caroline's response.

Caroline: "I have homework too!"

Jes: "Oh yeah? What do you have to do?"

Caroline: "Feed the cats and help Mommy fix peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!"

2 comments:

Erin said...

Love Caroline's "homework!"

Those camping pictures were so beautiful! Nothing better than the great outdoors with little ones. We'd love pink smores at our house too. :)

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I was so surprised to get your comment on my blog...I just started it last night and haven't even told anyone about it yet! Did you see the poll I made up at the bottom? Tell Donald, Caroline and Jackson "hello" for me...oh, and big hugs too!! Blessings. -Beckie<><